Monday, July 28, 2008

Harley Davidson Factory

Well it was another day another trip. We woke up early not really early but yea... We got on the bus paired up only a few people got to sit by themselves. I had my seat buddy who didnt sleep the whole time but he still slept. He feel asleep on the way back and almost broke my neck. lol ( u had to be there to know exactly what I mean). We arrived and got right to the tour. We were led to the theatre where we spilt up itno to groups. We had a tour guide ( her name was Josie) who took us through the factory and broke down what we saw piece by piece. We saw the new colors they just got and stuff. It was a nice experience,now I can say I got the pleasure of seeing the Harley Davidson factory. ( none of my friends can say that!) The only part I didn't like was the traveling we had to walk for a long time and I was tired. lol But it was cool we took some cool pictures on the new motorcycle models! I looked cute!!

No comments: